Sharing your content in real time through social media platforms is a potent tool for creators to build meaningful relationships with their audiences.
Plus, it’s a terrific strategy for attracting new viewers.
Because you’re here, we’re guessing you want to know everything there is to know about streaming on TikTok.
Not to worry; your needs will be met.
After finishing this, you’ll be prepared to take your creator profile to new heights.
You must be 16 or older and have at least 1,000 TikTok followers in order to go live. If that’s the case, then follow this guide for how to broadcast on TikTok.
A step-by-step guide to streaming on TikTok from your iOS device
It’s easy to go live on TikTok if you’re a creator with over a thousand subscribers.
Launch the TikTok app and enter your login details. Access the Apple App Store on your brand-new iPhone, download TikTok, and sign in to your account.
Here’s what you should do next:
- Locate the “+” sign in the middle of the bottom tab, and click it.
- After the “+” icon is clicked, the “Live” option will appear; select it.
- Make sure your viewers know what they’re in for by giving your live stream a descriptive title.
- Get started with live streaming by selecting the “Go Live” button.
- Keep in mind that you won’t see the “Live” option unless you have at least 1,000 subscribers. Individuals can only legally stream live content if they are at least 16 years old.
You won’t be able to go live, even if you have a thousand subscribers, if the age you provided when creating your account was less than sixteen.
A step-by-step guide to streaming on TikTok with an Android device
Streaming on TikTok on an iPhone or Android is very similar.
If you want to access your TikTok account from an Android device for the first time, you’ll need to first download the app.
Find TikTok by searching the Google Play Store.
To broadcast from your Android device using TikTok, simply download the app, create an account, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Find the “+” sign by tapping the new video option.
- The “live” option is right next to the “photo templates” option; choose it.
- Just give your video a good name, and people will know what it’s about.
- Initiate your live broadcast by selecting the “go live” button.
- The “go live” button will only appear if your TikTok account meets the requirements for live broadcasting.
If you believe you should be able to live stream but aren’t yet, you can contact TikTok’s customer support to get things sorted.
Live TikTok FAQs
What is the minimum number of TikTok “likes” required to go live?
To use the live stream feature, a creator on TikTok must have at least one thousand followers. A user must have at least one thousand followers before they will see the “Go Live” button; otherwise, they will only see the “Record” button. Work on increasing your TikTok following until you have at least 10,000 followers.
Exactly why am I not allowed to stream on TikTok?
You cannot broadcast on TikTok if you are younger than 16 or if you have fewer than 1,000 followers. Incompleteness of either prerequisite will prevent the “go live” button from appearing. Consider submitting a ticket by selecting “Report a Problem” if you believe you meet the requirements but are unable to go live on TikTok.
There is no better way to increase your creator profile views than by going live on TikTok.
If you meet the requirements (being over 16 and having more than 1,000 followers), you should definitely start making use of this option.
If that’s the case, you could try creating some content that readers find interesting and engaging, which would increase the likelihood that they’ll stick around and participate. Follower growth will be steady, allowing you to quickly surpass 1,000.
Get started on TikTok right away by following the easy advice we provided.